20 August 2018
CB1 Summer Newsletter now in circulation
The Summer edition of the CB1 newsletter is now in circulation around Cambridge
Were you stopped by a friendly face on the street, or did you recieve a newsletter through your letter box? After a busy Summer in CB1, we've shared the latest news from the development in this pink-themed newsletter.
In this issue:
- we bring you up to date on all this summer's activities, from the sporting to the culinary
- we share the news of tech companies moving into CB1
- Mill Park is reopened for all the community to use
- Cambridge gets even smarter
- what happens to bikes abandoned in Station Square
- we look back at The Metaphysical Cyclist, Gavin Turk's colourful bicycle-based art project
- we hear from the artist who designed the cycle route map, Adam Dant
- and we speak to the manager of Zio Mario, the finest Italian cafe in CB1!
If you haven't got your copy yet, pick one up in the CB1 box in the Station atrium.
Do you enjoy reading the See, Be quarterly newsletters? Let us know on Twitter @CB1_Development
Keep up to date with the latest news and info from CB1 by following us on TwitterTweets by CB1 Development